New Year New You!
The year 2015 has begun, and it is time to make some changes. One important New Year’s resolution one can make for themselves is to stay healthy! Oral health is a very important aspect of our overall health. Make your New Year’s resolution for 2015 to maintain your oral health.
New Year’s Resolutions aren’t always easy to follow, but oral care isn’t as hard as you think! In order to ensure you stay on track with your New Year’s resolution, here are some steps that you can take:
- Visit the dentist regularly. Dental check-ups and cleanings are important, because dentists are capable of reaching parts of your mouth that you can’t, and noticing problems that you may not have noticed. Two to three dental check-ups per year will keep your teeth shining. Start of 2015 right and make and make your first appointment of the year today!
- Remember to brush at least two times a day! This is very important as brushing helps to remove plaque.
- Floss! Many of us brush our teeth regularly, but we do not floss as often. Flossing is very important as it allows for any food stuck in between teeth to be removed.
- Eat healthier! Try to avoid over eating sweets as these cause cavities. By eating healthier you will not just maintain your New Year’s Resolution of having good oral health, but you will have better overall health too!
- Drink lots of water. Water helps to remove excess food stuck in your teeth.
Get your new years resolution on the right track and make an appointment at Florence Dentistry with one of our dentists!
To read more about New Year’s resolutions click on the following links: